Growth in dairy production and export development within a single value chain.
· Dairy processing enterprises;
· Milk supplying companies;
· Milk collection points and collectors;
· Cattle feed manufacturers.
Target-oriented loan disbursement:
Funds can by allocated:
· Purchase of machinery and equipment.
· For construction and installation works, reconstruction and purchase of industrial facilities.
Current assets funding within the framework of an investment project funded by the RKDF:
· Raw materials purchase.
· Spare parts purchase.
· Purchase of materials and other services as part of an investment project.
In exceptional cases, a loan may include a rescheduling component. The rescheduling component, including refinancing loans from other banks, must not exceed 30% of the loan amount, and can be provided subject to the following conditions being met:
1. the rescheduled loan was used for investment purposes and is associated with the ongoing project;
2. the target-oriented disbursement of the rescheduled loan is confirmed by the relevant documents for the transaction (account statements, contracts, invoices, customs declaration, waybill, certificate of completion, certificate of acceptance);
3. rescheduled loan availability period is at least 6 months at the time of the application review;
4. no overdue payments on the rescheduled loan principal and interest;
5. the absence of revolving debt rescheduling due to a worsening financial situation or debt servicing (loan principal and interest repayment), unless otherwise decided by the RKDF Board.
At the same time, the total amount of all loans with refunding should not exceed 30% of the total funding limit within this program.
Refunding of loans provided by financial institutions other than banks is prohibited.
Borrower own contribution:
For investment loans at least 15% of the project cost, for project funding (greenfield projects) - at least 20%.
· Kyrgyz som;
· U.S. dollars.
Investment purpose - up to 7 years
Current assets funding - up to 3 years
Investment loan - up to 36 months
Current assets funding - up to 6 months
Kyrgyz som - 8% per annum (excluding the loan rescheduling rate - 10%).
US dollars - 4% per annum (excluding the loan rescheduling rate - 6%).
Collateral security requirements
· real estate;
· movable property (equipment, machinery);
· assets received during the project implementation;
· guarantee of OJSC "Guarantee Fund".
The collateral coverage ratio in the industrial phase should be at least 100% of the loan amount, while the collateral coverage ratio set before the first tranche issuance should be at least 50% of the loan amount.
The collateral is subject to insurance in accordance with the RKDF requirements. The Fund must be listed as the Beneficiary in insurance policies in order to receive insurance compensation.
Technical assistance to the applicant
At the stages of the project preparation and implementation, it is possible to provide technical assistance on a grant basis for hiring consultants for the project assistance.
In this case, the Applicant covers part of the costs from the own funds in the amount of at least 15%.