In the framework of "Lending to small and medium-sized businesses through Commercial Banks" Program
Growth in meat production and export development within a single value chain.
Small and medium-sized businesses - enterprises and businesses of the meat sector.
· Meat processing enterprises;
· Meat producers (farmers and farms);
· Breeding farms;
· Feed factories;
· Other entities participating in the meat cluster.
Target-oriented loan disbursement:
Funds can by allocated:
· Purchase of machinery and equipment.
· For construction and installation works, reconstruction and purchase of industrial facilities;
· Purchase of breeding livestock for meat production.
Current assets funding:
· Purchase of biological raw materials;
· Purchase of cattle for fattening;
· Purchase of feed;
· Purchase of spare parts;
· Purchase of veterinary medicines, vitamins, as well as other materials and services as part of an investment project.
In exceptional cases, a loan may include a rescheduling component. The rescheduling component, including refinancing loans from other banks, must not exceed 30% of the loan amount, and can be provided subject to the following conditions being met:
1. the rescheduled loan was used for investment purposes and is associated with the ongoing project;
2. the target-oriented disbursement of the rescheduled loan is confirmed by the relevant documents for the transaction (account statements, contracts, invoices, customs declaration, waybill, certificate of completion, certificate of acceptance);
3. rescheduled loan availability period is at least 6 months at the time of the application review;
4. no overdue payments on the rescheduled loan principal and interest;
5. the absence of revolving debt rescheduling due to a worsening financial situation or debt servicing (loan principal and interest repayment), unless otherwise decided by the RKDF Board.
At the same time, the total amount of all loans with refunding should not exceed 30% of the total funding limit within this program.
Refunding of loans provided by financial institutions other than banks is prohibited.
Borrower own contribution:
For investment loans at least 15% of the project cost.
· Kyrgyz som;
· U.S. dollars.
up to 1 million US dollars (equivalent in Kyrgyz soms)
· Investment purpose, including breeding cattle purchase - up to 5 years
· Current assets funding - up to 3 years.
Investment loan, including breeding cattle purchase- up to 12 months
Current assets funding - up to 6 months
Kyrgyz som - 9% per annum.
US dollars - 5% per annum.
Requirements for the end borrower:
Sales contract with a processor accepted by the RKFR.
Collateral security requirements for the end borrower:
Requirements in accordance with the regulations of a Commercial Bank
Guarantee of OJSC "Guarantee Fund".
Collateral security for the Commercial Banks:
RKDF programs "Lending to small and medium-sized businesses through Commercial Banks"
Application of the norms of "Lending to small and medium-sized businesses through Commercial Banks” Program:
In all aspects not directly regulated by this Product, the norms of the RKDF Program "Lending to small and medium-sized businesses through Commercial Banks" are subject to application.